Advances in chemical finishing, specialty additives, and engineered materials are just some of the ways textile manufacturers can research, and develop advanced textiles. For general consumer product testing, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services meet many industry standard accreditations and certifications, inclusive of ISO 17025, 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001, CPSC, IAC, ISTA, BIFMA.
- Testing for safety, flammability, quality, restricted substances and labeling verification
- Inspections and Audits
- Chemical Discharge Monitoring services to reduce the discharge of hazardous chemicals
- Approved by the leading brands and retailers worldwide
- Support global market entry
- Fiber identification, defect analysis, comparative evaluations, lab accreditation, performance manual development, technical consultancy
For chemical testing, Galbraith and Bureau Veritas laboratories offer a full suite of analytical services to break down the elemental composition of your textile materials and softline products and target any trace additives and impurities. We offer areas of chemical testing such as the following: